Thursday, August 21, 2008

silent lover.

The Boy who never loved me back.
A simple poem, by ardeliciousness.

Why I ask you Why?!
why must you act this way?
A simple question is all I had to say.
"Will you still love me if I die?"
You say nothing, I can't believe it.
Years of affection and This is what I get?
I thought we were peas, our future was set.
I remember how I met you, when my eyes were lit.

My life changed that day, it felt so right.
I saw you at the store, so handsome and clean.
So gentle yet cunning, your fitted jeans,
that polo shirt,making your muscles bulge tight.
I shivered in my skin like a cold breath on a shoulder.
I had to have you, you were the one guy, so bold!

The feeling was greedy, a thief and his love for gold.
The wondrous feeling when we were together, knowing we'll last forever.
It comes to this, years later and now at a brick wall.
I guess it was all in my mind.
The harsh reality just hit me, snuck up from behind.
That when you're best friend, is only a doll.
My loveable Ken.

No comments: